Welcome to Estes Neuropsychology, putting your health and well being first. We provide a wide range of neuropsychological and heath psychology services.
- Memory disorders
- Cognitive impairment or thinking problems due to brain injury or neurological issues
- Intellectual disabilities, learning disorders, and attention deficits
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental delays
- Emotional and behavioral disorders
- Stress related disorders
- Difficulty adjusting to illness, including chronic pain and neurological diseases
- Psychological and neuropsychological evaluation
- Consultation for physicians, educators, social service agents, and courts.
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluations for bariatric surgery, deep-brain stimulators, and spinal cord stimulator
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Behavior therapy
- Cognitive-behavior therapy
- Supportive psychotherapy and counseling for those with chronic pain and other medical issues
- Caregiver support for those with neurological illnesses such as brain injury, stroke, and dementia